Skip Navigation
Body fade

You do not need to inform police if, at the time of the collision, you exchanged details with those involved. ‚Äč

When to contact us

If you didn't stop or exchange details you can report the collision in the following ways:
  • If no-one was injured you can make an online report.   
  • If someone was injured report the collision at a Kent Police station.
Reporting a collision does not mean someone will be prosecuted for an offence.
Back to Services

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. Find out more about Kent Police and your personal data in our Data Privacy notice 2018.

Share with: