Skip Navigation
Body fade

Kids keep going to a neighbour's house who is supplying them with alcohol and they are getting drunk, what can be done about this?

Ask the police logo

Although there is no specific offence of supplying alcohol to children whilst in your own home, there could well be issues in relation to inducing a child and issues relating to the protection of children. These issues could be difficult to prove but it is still worth contacting your local police force and passing on the information. Each case will have to be assessed on its own merits.

It is also advisable to contact all the parents of children concerned to inform them of the situation.

Answer From Kent Police

Can't find what you're looking for?

Answers in this FAQ section are provided by the 'Ask the Police' website. Produced by the Police National Legal Database (PNLD) team, 'Ask the Police' is an official police site approved by the National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC). All FAQ answers are © PNLD.

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. Find out more about Kent Police and your personal data in our Data Privacy notice 2018.

Share with: