Skip Navigation
Body fade

I think my child/friend is drinking too much, what can I do?

Ask the police logo

It is normal that if you have spoken to your child/friend that they themselves will not admit the problem. If you do not feel you can do anything more personally then you could contact your local GP who may be able to offer some help.

There are also several websites that are listed in related information which may be of assistance.

Answer From Kent Police

Can't find what you're looking for?

Answers in this FAQ section are provided by the 'Ask the Police' website. Produced by the Police National Legal Database (PNLD) team, 'Ask the Police' is an official police site approved by the National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC). All FAQ answers are © PNLD.

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. Find out more about Kent Police and your personal data in our Data Privacy notice 2018.

Share with: