Skip Navigation
Body fade

Parking problems

Councils manage on and off-street parking

Traffic wardens (civil enforcement officers) are employed by councils to enforce parking regulations.

View Kent's local council websites for more information (the links below take you directly to the relevant pages on their sites).

Find out more about parking problems

Visit our Ask the Police section to get the answers to a range of common parking questions.

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. Find out more about Kent Police and your personal data in our Data Privacy notice 2018.

Share with: