Skip Navigation
Body fade


Graffiti in progress

If you see someone in the process of spray-painting or marking property in Kent, call 999.  

Graffiti not in progress

For all other graffiti issues contact your local council.   

The links below take you directly to local council graffiti advice pages: 

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. Find out more about Kent Police and your personal data in our Data Privacy notice 2018.

Share with: