Skip Navigation
Body fade

Local councils

Councils (local and county) deal with a range of community issues, such as:

Local council Kent County Council
  • fly tipping
  • nuisance or excessive noise
  • litter problems
  • abandoned vehicles
  • neighbourhood problems
  • dog fouling
  • graffiti/vandalism
  • dead animals
  • stray dogs
  • street cleaning and sweeping
  • used needles
  • damaged bus shelters
  • damaged/missing street signs
  • streetlights
  • bonfires
  • pollution issues
  • empty property
  • traffic lights
  • potholes
  • road signs
  • vegetation near the highway
  • obstructions on the highway
  • flooding in the highway
  • roadworks
  • blocked road gullies
  • fly tipping on the highway

Report an issue to your local council / find out more:

or contact Kent County Council 

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you're accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Read the Kent Police Website Privacy and Cookies Policy. Find out more about Kent Police and your personal data in our Data Privacy notice 2018.

Share with: